ORIGINS FESTIVAL 2017
From June 10-25, we set London alight with Theatre, Dance, Film, Music, Ceremony and Debate from the First Nations of the world!
- a new production of Wesley Enoch and Deborah Mailman's classic of Australian Aboriginal Theatre: THE 7 STAGES OF GRIEVING
- Native Earth from Canada with the hard-hitting HUFF
- renowned Inuit throat singer TANYA TAGAQ improvising a live soundtrack to the 1922 classic film NANOOK OF THE NORTH
- VOU from Fiji with their impassioned cry from the front line of climate change: ARE WE STRONGER THAN WINSTON?
- our free outdoor celebration of PASIFIKA!
More details on the dedicated ORIGINS website.