Intercultural Theatre Training Laboratory
Saturday, April 22, 2017 to Friday, April 28, 2017
Venue: Exchange Theatre, London
Be part of the next Intercultural Theatre Training Laboratory with Border Crossings and partners from across Europe!
- A week long programme led by professional practitioners with up to 30 year’s experience
- Practical hands on workshops and live demonstrations
- A carefully structured course that enables participants to generate material and methodologies in response to the city in which the course takes place
- A comprehensive overview of the benefits of intercultural practice within cultural and social / community engagement approaches
- The opportunity to engage with peers on key cultural and social issues affecting the EU, the UK and the world
Download the brochure here!